Department of Enterprise Services will be contracting with the Thurston County Dispute Resolution Center (DRC) to provide mediation services for IAMP participating agencies through June 30, 2013.
To receive IAMP services:
- Agencies must be currently participating in IAMP
- All referrals for mediation services must come through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) by calling, 360-407-9490. Referrals may come from disputants themselves, the HR office, supervisors, etc
- The referring caller will be assigned a “referral number” and instructed to call the DRC for service, using the referral number. The DRC phone number is 360-956-1155.
- The DRC will complete an intake to determine if the issue is appropriate for mediation
- The DRC will arrange the time, place, and mediators to conduct the mediation
Starting July 1, 2013, DES hopes to have a state-wide master contract with all county DRC’s to provide mediation services at the request of any state agency. When this occurs, agencies will be responsible for executing work orders off the master contract and paying for the rendered service.